The practice area covers the Inverell, Glen Innes, Gwydir, and Moree Shires. Our office is in Inverell, but when we have sufficient demand we are able to provide outreach services to Glen Innes and Moree.
Speech Pathology will identify and improve abilities with expressive/receptive language, functional communication skills, and oral motor feeding issues.
- We assess and treat children 0 - 18 years of age
- We provide NDIS services for all ages. We are registered for Early Childhood Intervention. Therapeutic Supports (Speech Pathology), and Assistive Technology (AAC).
- We can provide DVA services for Veterans and their dependents.
- Evidence based practice provides you with therapy based on research as well as extensive experience
- Little to no waiting list
We offer a range of therapy programs that are designed to improve your child’s speech, language and/or communication skills. Each program has flexibility built-in and we often take a mix and match approach to selection of techniques according to the client's needs and your concerns. Our therapy is family centred. All programs are designed to support not only therapist's recommendations but also to match family priorities.
We can schedule sessions to suit your child's needs and availability. For example, we may choose intensive twice weekly sessions or less intensive weekly/ fortnightly / monthly ones.
New England Speech Pathology is a professional Speech Pathology service in the New England area of New South Wales.
We are located in Inverell NSW. We can provide outreach services to Moree, Glen Innes, Warialda, Bingara, Tingha, and Bundarra on demand.